Seattle Bars

jayg

I live in Seattle. What are the bars that you speak of? I will fill you in on what I know. I need to find a place to watch games at to man,

I watch the games at "The Pump House" in Bellevue. We have a TV reserved ..... about 3 or 4 diehard fans. Good drinks and food ..... bad name.

3 bills backer bars in the area, Varsity Grill in Tacoma and Jillians Bar & Grill Seattle and Sully's Lounge in seattle. Been to any?

I live in Seattle. What are the bars that you speak of? I will fill you in on what I know. I need to find a place to watch games at to man,

I'll be in Seattle area for the game on Oct 5th. I see there are 3 bars listed on the backers site. Anyone live in the area have an opinion as to which is the best? Thanks for any help.

Hello, if in SEATTLE...join us at Jillians on Eastlake. The food sucks...but our club has about 3 dozen people week in week out.

Contact me directly if needed.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&clie...t=directions-to

Cheers,

El Pres

I flew in last night. My arms are ...... just kidding. My hotel is in Renton and I'm gonna head up to Jillians and check it out. Where are you located SirPorl?

Jillians the hotspot this week for seattle? I might have to check it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump - I will be in Seattle this weekend for the UW-ND game Saturday, staying through Sunday afternoon. I am the only Bills fan in the group so I may not be able to get out on my own, but would anyone recommend Jillian's or Sully's for this weekend's game? As long as it's got decent food I am happy just wondering which was preferred by the Seattlites. Thanks in advance.