Red Sox take Game 1, 11-9

T-Bone

Schilling will NOT get rocked. Youll find out soon who the best pitcher in baseball is tonight Brandon!! Red sox win tonight i say 5-2

82352[/snapback]

It worked once. He tired early in the game. Our lineup is better then the Yankees.

He's going to get rocked. The guy can barely walk, I'm sorry but I don't see that procedure working again.

I agree the Sox are in good position.  A win tonight is huge as when they go to St. Louis they are pitching Pedro, Lowe, and Wakefield.  Should be a great series.  But you Sox fans should be happy you played defense like crap, your pitching staff was exposed by a good hitting team (not a Yankee team that went up to the plate flailing away) and you still win.  Should give you guys confidence!

81953[/snapback]

I don't agree with the pitching staff getting exposed. Wakefield pitched very poorly and walked too many guys. Everyone else was fine - the bad plays in the field led to four of the runs. The Yankees have much better hitting than the Cardinals do.

I do agree with what you're saying though - really, the Sox did not deserve to win based on fundamentals. They mashed their way out of it.

Tonight's game is big - if the Sox win it, the Cardinals will be forced to win the World Series at Fenway Park.

I don't agree with the pitching staff getting exposed. Wakefield pitched very poorly and walked too many guys. Everyone else was fine - the bad plays in the field led to four of the runs. The Yankees have much better hitting than the Cardinals do.

I do agree with what you're saying though - really, the Sox did not deserve to win based on fundamentals. They mashed their way out of it.

Tonight's game is big - if the Sox win it, the Cardinals will be forced to win the World Series at Fenway Park.

82550[/snapback]

The Yankees are NOT a better hitting team then St. Louis.

No team in World Series history has had a better stat trio then Edmonds, Rolen, and Pujols. NONE. They talked about it on ESPN the other night.

Jan.....you must get rid of that disgusting avatar. If you need to have socks there, I'll take a picture of my Bills socks and send it to you.  :lol:

81994[/snapback]

:(

Hey!

I LOVE those Red Sox!!

:lol::lol: