Another chance for Bledsoe's offense

I know it's "unfair" to blame Bledsoe for the Bills offensive woes since 2002. But this is one of those games that carry a lot of weight with me. Tough defense on the road. Ravens need this game and will be fired up to play without J. Lewis.

This game smells like Week 3 in Miami last year. I know the situation is not identical but it's one of the games we get to see if Bledsoe can lead this team in a hostile environment. In my opinion, Bledsoe usually comes up short in these situations.

Time for Bledsoe to drop the "white collar" and grab a lunch bucket. Time to go to work.

I want to see Bledsoe take a shot from Lewis, stand up and get in his grill. Then I want Bledsoe to walk over to whoever missed the block and get in his face. Don't worry about embarrasing your friggin teammates - if you're the leader, lead this team, if you're not, sit the @#%! down you're wasting my Sundays.

C'mon Drew. Make me a believer again.

Better yet, guy misses a hot read .. drill the ball into the back of his head ... runner turns the wrong way .. keep the ball and drill it into his sorry ass .. OL line waves at a guy so he rushes Drew ... drill the OL line guy ...

Bet two or three of these would shake them up !!!

Shades of "The Longest Yard"

I know I would like to see more of the shotgun and no huddle... forget the quick side out pass to the WR ... never works ... screen passes to TH or WM would be nice to see them in the open field more ....