One game a move does not make

bobinaz

Ever since the Toronto game, there seems to be endless newspaper articles about a possible move of the team. Why? Granted it was just a preseason game, but tickets had to be given away. Having read these articles, it seems like it's a flip of the coin of whether or not an NFL team would be accepted in Toronto.

Personally, I don't see it happening. So everyone in the media world can go find something else to write about. I truly believe someone will step up and keep this team in western NY. I like the idea of a fan owned team just like the Packers are. I'd be first in line to buy some stock. Let the Canadians keep their CFL and we'll keep our beloved Bills. Nuff said. Go Bills!!!!!

Ever since the Toronto game, there seems to be endless newspaper articles about a possible move of the team. Why? Granted it was just a preseason game, but tickets had to be given away. Having read these articles, it seems like it's a flip of the coin of whether or not an NFL team would be accepted in Toronto.

It's been going on longer than just the toronto seres

Personally, I don't see it happening. So everyone in the media world can go find something else to write about. I truly believe someone will step up and keep this team in western NY. I like the idea of a fan owned team just like the Packers are. I'd be first in line to buy some stock. Let the Canadians keep their CFL and we'll keep our beloved Bills. Nuff said. Go Bills!!!!!

And tickets for all the other preseason games were going for twice face value around the league?

Come on, it's August in Toronto. I guarantee you that you could buy tickets to pretty much any preseason game around the country for 10-25 bucks apiece until the regular season. You also talk as if they're hot items at the Ralph. For the Detroit game I promise you you will be able to get them for five or ten bucks apiece an hour before kickoff. A lot of people give them away. Does that mean that Buffalo can't support a football team when it does.

This whole thing about Toronto not being able to support an NFL team based on lame notions that people there aren't snapping at the opportunity to buy preseason tickets for outrageous prices is dumb.

I posted two links to Jets Redskin tickets in pairs for $100 and Favre was playing his first game making that at least somewhat of a draw otherwise. One of the two links included a parking pass. At least one of those was 200 level seats. During the season you will be lucky to get one Jets ticket in the upper decks for $100.