Congrats to my Brother Steve in Roch

Dear TBD'ers

I just wanted to thank you all for the kind words and warm thoughts (For those who did not post) sent our way.

I thought I would give an update:

Both Mrs. Steve and Alexandra are now home and are doing great. So far we have been blessed with 4 and 5 hours sleep the last two nights. Alexandra is a good eater and sleeper, she loves to be held and wraped up tight in blanckets.

The labor went about 10 hours and the pushing part about 1.5 hours. Mrs. Steve did great and everyone was very proud of how well she did. We delivered at Highland Hosp. in Rochester and I have to say the staff was great. They treated Mrs Steve and Alex like gold and the attention was second to none. :D

But all that is over and we are at home without a safetynet of nurses and doctors to help out. Luckly for us Mr and Mrs. Rachacha live only minutes away and are the best parents in the area so help is just around the corner.

I just wanted to say that the day my wife went into labor the D&C ran a story on the increasing cost of College education. (The gray hairs are coming in fast now). :unsure: