How sad is it?

Zona

For most of my life, this game has been the ONE game on the schedule that I circled as a must win. You know, the game you got pumped up for like no other. Chase the wife and kids out of the house, paint your face, scream all day at the TV...

And now we have 2004 Bills. A team who fires me up about as much as a root canal.

Where did it go wrong? I love the Bills, I wont begin to be interested or really excited again until JP starts to play. Seriously, he is the future and I will watch him and dream of Big Games again.

This wont be the same, but here goes....

GO BILLS!!!!! SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!

For most of my life, this game has been the ONE game on the schedule that  I circled as a must win. You know, the game you got pumped up for like no other. Chase the wife and kids out of the house, paint your face, scream all day at the TV...

And now we have 2004 Bills. A team who fires me up about as much as a root canal.

Where did it go wrong? I love the Bills, I wont begin to be interested or really excited again until JP starts to play. Seriously, he is the future and I will watch him and dream of Big Games again.

This wont be the same, but here goes....

GO BILLS!!!!! SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!

72533[/snapback]

A Bills fan in Tempe. You have my condolences. Football hell.

A Bills fan in Tempe. You have my condolences. Football hell.

72550[/snapback]

Yeah, And I root for Arizona State Sun Devils too. They got waxed by USC yesterday.....

I hope its not an omen or anything....