We can trade JP now

I'll admit it - there were slim pickin's on the FA line before this weekend. But something has happened. Brian Brohm is a Packer. Matt Flynn is a packer. Lord knows, Aaron Rodgers is a Packer. But where does that leave Craig Nall? Everyone's favorite backup could well be out of a job in no time - and back where he belongs on the bench in Western New York!

I'll admit it - there were slim pickin's on the FA line before this weekend. But something has happened. Brian Brohm is a Packer. Matt Flynn is a packer. Lord knows, Aaron Rodgers is a Packer. But where does that leave Craig Nall? Everyone's favorite backup could well be out of a job in no time - and back where he belongs on the bench in Western New York!

We could trade him for the last pick (Mr. Irrelevant)! :lol:

Put the crack down and step away from the computer.