Lack of chemistry

As I was watching the draft go down I couldn't help but notice the friction between Steve Young and Keyshawn Johnson. It seemed Berman fell apart after the Bills took McKelvin. Mortensen is just an idiot, and Kiper, well. Did you see the time they came back from commercial and were all arguing and Berman got the train wreck back on track? I hope they do better tomorrow, and then find better chemistry for next year.

As I was watching the draft go down I couldn't help but notice the friction between Steve Young and Keyshawn Johnson. It seem Berman fell apart after the Bills took McKelvin. Mortensen is just an idiot, and Kiper, well. Did you see the time they came back from commercial and were all arguing and Berman got the train wreck back on track. I hope they do better tomorrow, and find better chemistry for next year.

Surprisingly I thought this was the first year that I actually seemed to notice friction among everyone. Heck, I like it. It was entertaining.

As I was watching the draft go down I couldn't help but notice the friction between Steve Young and Keyshawn Johnson. It seemed Berman fell apart after the Bills took McKelvin. Mortensen is just an idiot, and Kiper, well. Did you see the time they came back from commercial and were all arguing and Berman got the train wreck back on track? I hope they do better tomorrow, and then find better chemistry for next year.

Nice performance by Meshawn... <_<

He may as well have just faced the camera, and said something like "Listen up you people...it's ALL about the $$$. Forget this nonsense about team spirit and winning. Got that, kids?" :beer:

Young and Johnson should not have been up there. these two bumbling idiots have no clue what's going on. even though i don't care for Kiper and Mortensen, they should be up there doing most of the talking while Berman occasionly goes into one of his rants for entertainment purposes. it was a total train wreck on that set. too many people and two too many egos.

I am glad that Berman is a Bills fan, and he made it a point to mention that they had a good draft (when none of the others had metnioned it). However, he was a bit off today. Lots of ummms and pauses. You could tell he was searching for names and or words at times.

Keyshawn is great. Kiper is Kiper (he contradicts himself a lot). Young is ok. Mort sucks.

Todd McShay is the best of all of them.

too many people wanting too much time...why do they think they need all these people...just cover the draft, thats it