Ideal Scenario

Crows57

I'll be satisfied if the Bills maximize their top 75 picks. The draft is to some degree a crapshoot so the more you shoot the less likely you'll end up with a crappy draft.

They seem to have potential partners in KC, Detroit, and Carolina for the 11th spot. That'd allow them to move down, pick up a 3rd or 4th rounder. I'd be willing to do it twice.

In past drafts it seems like the Bills were fine with taking someone higher than others viewed them. At the top I'd keep sliding down and maximizing top 3 round picks. Let players fall to you and take as many as you can.

It might be fine to end up with Whitner and McCargo, but if the Bills traded down a bit for Whitner, and didn't move up for McCargo they'd have two more picks, and possibly still both of those players (and given their production if they weren't on the team it wouldn't be that much of a difference).

Having said that, I have no issue putting a 3 and 5 together to move up to a late 2 or early 3 if the right player is there.

I won't pretend to know the players that are the best fit, but the more you can get the better. I think the draft has shown that the #11 isn't necessary better than #20 (or anywhere in between) so why not pick up more assets later.