The Real mock draft.

The_Real

1. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - Two top needs in this draft are WR and DB. The talent they could get in the second round is more comparable at WR hence the pick of DRC. Looks to have the raw skills to be a pretty solid player. Personally, I'd rather Leodis McKelvin but I don't like the chances of him falling to 11. Also really like the Defensive End Harvey but I believe the additions we've made along the defensive front will allow us to generate atleast a decent pass rush. We're one year removed from Schobel and double digit sack numbers.

2. Jordy Nelson- At 6'3" 217 he's the right size. Put up some huge numbers in college and was also a track stand out. Fast strong and big. Fit the mold?

3. The best tight end left.

Thoughts...

my thought?

no

BTW

http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl_dr...on-draft-week/

- Looking for a player to fall in the draft? We hear that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie isn’t as high on most team’s boards as we in the media have placed him. DRC may hear his name called in the first round, but it will not likely be in the top 10.

I've been saying this for ever, not worth a top 15 pick even 20.

After 15,000 mock drafts and 'expert' opinions I've come to the basic conclusion that I shouldn't have to explain what our needs are. The logic is asserted and the players in the first two rounds WILL be there when we pick and they both have the skill set we're looking for. Trying to guess what TE will be available in the 3rd round is impossible. I will however be willing to bet if they haven't adressed the need by this third round, they look for the best one available at that point.

:P

my thought?

no

BTW

http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl_dr...on-draft-week/

- Looking for a player to fall in the draft? We hear that Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie isn’t as high on most team’s boards as we in the media have placed him. DRC may hear his name called in the first round, but it will not likely be in the top 10.

I've been saying this for ever, not worth a top 15 pick even 20.

You show me 10 boards that say he's falling and I'll show you 10 that say he's got all the tools. If you read my first post I'm taking him because McKelvin won't be there at 11. I understand who the top corner is in this draft. If you or anyone else tries to sell any of the top WR's in this draft at 11 you are simply ridiculous.

Yeah, I would be pretty disappointed with that draft, no offense man

Just following your mock draft there, do you really think Chicago is going to give you there 3rd for 3 spots and a 5th? Then you're going to draft the WR with the most injury concerns in the draft in Sweed?

I'd be disappointed in yours too. No offense man...

After 15,000 mock drafts and 'expert' opinions I've come to the basic conclusion that I shouldn't have to explain what our needs are. The logic is asserted and the players in the first two rounds WILL be there when we pick and they both have the skill set we're looking for. Trying to guess what TE will be available in the 3rd round is impossible. I will however be willing to bet if they haven't adressed the need by this third round, they look for the best one available at that point.

:P

I'm not saying we shouldn't go CB and WR in rounds one and two, but if that's the plan, I'd probably rather go Sweed/Thomas at 11 then Cason/Flowers in the second round. That's just me, though.