Anyone watch the Jags training camp show on NFL network?

Even though i'm a big Bills fan, I love watching that show. I love to see all the behind the scenes stuff. Like the coaches meeting, players in the locker rooms goofing around, when the coaches have to tell the player they are cut. I think its pretty interesting.........even though its the Jags. I kinda like they way Jack Del Rio coaches that team. Just another reason why I think they will be tough to beat this season.

Wish they did something like that with the Buffalo Bills on NFL Network.........

And another thing, ever since we got Marcus Stroud I've been paying more attention to the show and where he is on the field. You guys don't understand how fast he can get off the ball. He's a big dude, I remember seeing him 2 years ago in Buffalo for a game, totally stood out from the rest of the guys on defense other the Henderson.......

Yep, I loved that show when it was first on, and I agree that the inside look is pretty interesting. It actually made me feel more in touch with what's going on with the Jags, so they became a more interesting team for me that season. This past year there was a series on the KC Chiefs (I forget if it was on Showtime or HBO...) and it was pretty good, too. Then you had the Ravens being followed the season after their SB win...all three productions were pretty good, but I'm pretty easy to please when it comes to NFL programming.

yea HBO did a show for like 2 years going into the locker room and showing fans the practices and inside stuff...then suddenly it stopped for a couple years then came back with KC..havent seen anything on it this year at all yet..but of course training camp hasn't started yet...not sure why they skipped a year or two tho...I remember the season with Ravens but cant remember the next seasons team..might have been Cowboys