Still Like the Washington Trade Down The Best

Trade Down To Washington's #21 spot for their RD2 (#51) and their RD3 compensatory (#96). Washington now can draft the OT they covet (presumably Williams or Clady) or DE (Merling or Harvey). If they stay at #21, they get the leftovers (Cherilus, Calais Campbell). They still have a RD#3 for OLB (Erin Henderson?).

The Bills Draft:

RD#1, Pick 21 --- Malcolm Kelly WR

RD#2, Pick 42 --- Lawrence Jackson DE

RD#2, Pick 51 --- Trevor Laws DT (from the RD1 Trade Down with Washington)

RD#3, Pick 73 --- Charles Godfrey CB

RD#3, Pick 96 --- Bruce Davis OLB (from the RD1 Trade Down with Washington)

RD#4, Pick 111 -- John Carlson TE

RD#4, Pick 132 -- Owen Schmitt FB (compensatory pick)

RD#5, Pick 142 -- Jamar Adams SS

RD#6, Pick 170 -- Mike Gibson OT - sprung Lynch at Cal

RD#7, Pick 202 -- Dennis Dixon QB

RD#7, Pick 210 -- Fernando Velasco OC

RD#7, Pick 251 -- Chaz Shilens WR (compensatory pick)

This looks good, We would still get our choice of the top WR's and would pickup some extra picks.

But, I wanted to ask you and some of the other drafts "gurus" here a question. Why hasn't Jonal Saint-Dic (Michigan St.) gotten any love as far as DE's go? He was a senior this year and was DOMINANT when I saw him play. He failed a math class and was ineligable for their bowl game, but that alone shouldn't knock him out of the draft should it? Just wanted to know your opinion. :ph34r:

Trade Down To Washington's #21 spot for their RD2 (#51) and their RD3 compensatory (#96). Washington now can draft the OT they covet (presumably Williams or Clady) or DE (Merling or Harvey). If they stay at #21, they get the leftovers (Cherilus, Calais Campbell). They still have a RD#3 for OLB (Erin Henderson?).

The Bills Draft:

RD#1, Pick 21 --- Malcolm Kelly WR

RD#2, Pick 42 --- Lawrence Jackson DE

RD#2, Pick 51 --- Trevor Laws DT (from the RD1 Trade Down with Washington)

RD#3, Pick 73 --- Charles Godfrey CB

RD#3, Pick 96 --- Bruce Davis OLB (from the RD1 Trade Down with Washington)

RD#4, Pick 111 -- John Carlson TE

RD#4, Pick 132 -- Owen Schmitt FB (compensatory pick)

RD#5, Pick 142 -- Jamar Adams SS

RD#6, Pick 170 -- Mike Gibson OT - sprung Lynch at Cal

RD#7, Pick 202 -- Dennis Dixon QB

RD#7, Pick 210 -- Fernando Velasco OC

RD#7, Pick 251 -- Chaz Shilens WR (compensatory pick)

Astro, you should know better. You can't trade compensatory picks, meaning that we either would have to get washington's regular 3rd or their 4th.

This looks good, We would still get our choice of the top WR's and would pickup some extra picks.

But, I wanted to ask you and some of the other drafts "gurus" here a question. Why hasn't Jonal Saint-Dic (Michigan St.) gotten any love as far as DE's go? He was a senior this year and was DOMINANT when I saw him play. He failed a math class and was ineligable for their bowl game, but that alone shouldn't knock him out of the draft should it? Just wanted to know your opinion. :ph34r:

What I know is that he was more of a 3-4 guy, and a tweener (LB), who was too small for DE in a 4-3. His 40 time was slow (4.76). I saw him too in several games, and liked his relentlessness--sort of like that tweener Dwight Freeney!!!