April fools mock draft this is really fun.

K-Gun10

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2008aprilfools.php

Buffalo Bills: Red Lobster and Oregon Cheerleaders

The Bills seemingly didn't care when Willis McGahee said, "There's an Applebee's, a TGI Friday's and they just got a Dave & Busters. They got that, and I'm like, 'What the?' And, you know, the women..."

Dick Jauron addressed the team's decision to add a new restaurant and a batch of hot, young women to the city.

"Most teams upgrade their roster. Well, most teams don't win a Super Bowl. We believe that if we had more quality eateries and hotter women, we'll be able to attract more quality free agents, unlike mediocre guys like William James-Peterson, Courtney Anderson and Spencer Johnson. With Red Lobster alone, we're confident we can land Reno Mahe, Darrell Jackson and B.J. Sams."

Unfortunately, there was a problem. Al Davis already drafted one of the Oregon cheerleaders as a sacrificial maiden. Jauron, however, is confident he'll be able to pry her away by giving Davis a gallon of goat blood

lmao @

Green Bay Packers: Packers Handbook for National Media

Now that Brett Favre has retired, the national media is going to need to talk about something other than Favre pertaining to Green Bay. A Packers handbook should help out the struggling color commentators? If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are some examples of Green Bay analysis this past year:

Ron Jaworski: "OMG BRETT FAVRE BRETT FAVRE FAVRE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG FAVRE BRETT FAVRE BRETT OMG BRETT FAVRE OMG!"

John Madden: "Now you see, there are baseball cap guys and visor guys. Brett Favre seems like cap guy, doesn't he? I think Brett Favre is the kind of guy who would wear a baseball cap. As for a visor, I don't think Brett Favre would ever wear a visor. Brett Favre, Brett Favre is no visor guy. But Brett Favre, now Brett Favre seems like a guy who would like a good truducken."

Emmitt Smith: "Brett Favre have been a good quarterback for a very long times."

Thanks for linking that. Gold

Hate to be mr. literal, but there is a red lobster near the stadium, I went there for a drunken dinner of all you can eat shrimp after the bills/packers game the year before last, it was delicious.