New Die Hard Trailer...

RayFinkle

New Die Hard Trailer..., at least the newest of the the new...and best so far

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD M-FERS !!!!!

Actual looks pretty cool...

By best so far...do you mean the best trailer for the movie so far? Or the best Die Hard movie so far?

I don't think anything will top the first movie. At the time it came out.....however many years ago.....it was the best action movie that had ever been made. IMHO.

I'm a bit disappointed in the trailer. It looks more over the top than True Lies...but True Lies didn't take itself seriously.

What made the original Die Hard so great is that everyone who saw the movie at some point thought, "Wow, this could be me in my office building." Honestly, who doesn't look for possible ways you could stop a hostile takeover when you go to work?

By best so far...do you mean the best trailer for the movie so far? Or the best Die Hard movie so far?

I don't think anything will top the first movie. At the time it came out.....however many years ago.....it was the best action movie that had ever been made. IMHO.

Best trailer yet for the 4th installment....As far as the actual movies go, clearly 1 was best, 2 was solid, 3 never happened, and hopefully 4 will wrap it up in a fashion that 3 should have.

Best trailer yet for the 4th installment....As far as the actual movies go, clearly 1 was best, 2 was solid, 3 never happened, and hopefully 4 will wrap it up in a fashion that 3 should have.

i would rank them:

Then:

4 TBD