on a different note.......went to Jets-Bills game

COACH85

Went to the Bills-Jets game and was able to meet up with the Bills Backers from N.Y. before the game. My wife and I had our Bills jerseys on the whole game and couldn't believe we didn't get much abuse from their fans. A woman walked by with a Pats jersey and they booed her!

Anyway, had my binoculars and never saw the ass chewin Mularkey gave his players just before the 4th quarter but I was looking for it from time to time.

I couldn't believe how horrible their offense was. As usual, I had absolutely nothing to cheer about until the 4th quarter and even that didn't last long.

McGahee looked good but Henry struggled all game. The offensive line provided no holes whatsoever. I would have liked to see them open the offense up earlier then they did. I noticed when McGahee was in the game, the defense accounted for him a little more coming out of the backfield and receivers were definitely open. I really like Terrence McGee but he got burned all day.

That pass interference call in the endzone was a joke. I was on that side of the field for the play and it was played perfectly by Prioleau. Defense did a great job on Martin and forcing two key turnovers but for the most part, couldn't get off the field with the Jets making so many key 3rd down conversions. I think thats why the defense couldn't hold them at the end..............too tired!!

Worst part of the day was not only another heartbreaking loss, but also trying to get out of the Meadowlands!!! :w00t: