Walker

DLHIT25

I really like the trade for Walker. With Williams, Tripplett, Walker and John McCargo, the Bills have a great group of defensive tackles. This will allow them to address the LB position in the draft and/or free agency. They need another RB, but I expect them to take defense first. Hate to see Spikes go. In his prime, one of the best. Found a great fantasy site. Go to: www.mensfantasysports.com. It's free.

I really like the trade for Walker. With Williams, Tripplett, Walker and John McCargo, the Bills have a great group of defensive tackles. This will allow them to address the LB position in the draft and/or free agency. They need another RB, but I expect them to take defense first. Hate to see Spikes go. In his prime, one of the best. Found a great fantasy site. Go to: www.mensfantasysports.com. It's free.

your first post, and you "just happened to find" a fantasy site called mensfantasysports.com?

;)

It looks to be a good deal for the Bills.

And welcome!

I wouldn't call this a great group, they certainly will kill you with numbers. McCargo is the wildcard.