C. Johnson

J. Russell

B. Quinn

A. Peterson (he won't fall)

G. Adams

J. Anderson

J. Thomas

L. Landry

Here are 8 locks that we won't have a chance at taking.

That leaves 3 more players to be selected before our pick.

A. Branch

A. Okoye

P. Willis

I'm sure one of these players will be there when we select. Considering our biggest needs are in the middle of our defense (DT,MLB) having the 12th pick in this draft could turn out to be perfect.

He is a far too tantalizing prospect to last to pick # 12. The kid is 19 and weighed in at 287 for senior bowl a month later at the combine he has already added 15 pounds and weighs in at 302 lbs while still running a very respectable 40 time (5.02). The guy has an incredible work ethic - - he came to the US from Nigeria at age 12 by the time he was 16 he was playing for Louisville. He graduated in december with a 3.0 grade average. The age is what impresses me the most and the fact that he probably still hasen't completly grown into his body. I really hope the Bill's take him at 12 but as I compare him and Branch Im starting to believe that Okoye is the #1 prospect at DT and won't be available with the 12th pick.

Even if Okoye is not there we should draft Patrick Willis. If he's not there also then we should draft Lynch.