Looking back

Well a bunch of changes have been made as we have all seen. Do you all realize that last years Bills could have been 12-4? They had lost 5 games by a total of 10 points. Of course it is the offense's job to put points on the board. I believe except for Tight End and RB, all is on the offense is well. Defense is such a concern now and I think CB is the hot position. Nate was a pro-bowler in my eyes. If you look at the competition at that position in the AFC is why he did not get the nods. But to keep him at 80 Mil would have been ridiculous. Terrence McGee is ok, but not the future answer. Look for Youboty to pass him up quick. Run stuffer is the next big concern. I believe fast guys our good, but no good if 325 lb guys are pushing 295 lb guys out of the way. The final weakness is LB. If TKO goes, two will then be needed. In-experience will do no good there. I believe the Bills have a legitimate shot this year. I believe it all starts up front though, meaning the front four. So while I think CB is the hot position, it may well be DT. If this new offensive line can help keep the defense off the field, look for good things from the Bills this year.