The Buffalo Bills future at RB

From whta I can see this is what I believe will happen nowing and following this orginization for years. First round at #12 it's gonna be Okoye, then late in round 1 we will trade this years 2nd and this years now acquired 3rd round pick from the Ravens and draft Kenny Irons from RB. This is a RB who just seems to make sense in the system. He grew up a Buffalo Bills fan, is a versitile back, great catching the screen, and can be a very bruising back. This is what is going to happen the more I think about it..... thoughts?????

From whta I can see this is what I believe will happen nowing and following this orginization for years. First round at #12 it's gonna be Okoye, then late in round 1 we will trade this years 2nd and this years now acquired 3rd round pick from the Ravens and draft Kenny Irons from RB. This is a RB who just seems to make sense in the system. He grew up a Buffalo Bills fan, is a versitile back, great catching the screen, and can be a very bruising back. This is what is going to happen the more I think about it..... thoughts?????

There's absolutely no way that we will have to trade back into the late 1st round to get kenny irons. he will be available later than that.

There's absolutely no way that we will have to trade back into the late 1st round to get kenny irons. he will be available later than that.

John McCargo would have been available later than we picked him last year.

We're not drafting a defensive tackle. Okoye doesn't make sense..he plays the same position as Triplett and McCargo. Marv is banking on McCargo. We will draft a linebacker or a corner, whoever the better athlete is available. Draft the other position in the second, rb and fb in the thirds. Of course, with Marv, I could be totally wrong, and we draft Okoye.

::

We're not drafting a defensive tackle. Okoye doesn't make sense..he plays the same position as Triplett and McCargo. Marv is banking on McCargo. We will draft a linebacker or a corner, whoever the better athlete is available. Draft the other position in the second, rb and fb in the thirds. Of course, with Marv, I could be totally wrong, and we draft Okoye.

will trade

and take Joe thomaswacko: :wacko

John McCargo would have been available later than we picked him last year.

Oh yeah? You were in the draft war rooms with each team that had a pick before our next pick? You were closer to the ins and outs of draft talk/intrigue than the Buffalo Bills staff of coaches, staff, and personnel? He may have lasted but the point is you have no idea if he would have or not.

Right now, General Consensus bantied about unofficially says that Irons will not be a 1st round pick. That may certainly change by draft day, as unofficial consensus at this moment may be crap. however, I will not be in every draft war room on draft day, so I will not be able to tell you for sure afterwards if he would have been available at our second round pick if we indeed do trade into the late 1st round to get him.

Same to u brother how do you know what Gms think of this kid.