Good Bye Willis!

Good bye and Good riddens! The character of the team has just drastically improved. WM would have been a cancer in the locker room this year. His agent is good at making his player a distraction that brings the team down, think TO. Also his heart was never in Buffalo.

Baltimore seems pleased, boy did we fool them. They got a back who I believe was tackled behind the line of scrimmage more times than any other back. A back that occasionally blocks really well (only when he wants), cannot catch the ball out of the backfield, gets run down by opposing defenders in open field, seldom knows what down it is or how to pick up a fourth down. Billick "knows the kind of preparation" that backs for Miami are known for. I hope he doesn't talk to Fairchild who admitted that WM had no idea what the play was during the early games of the year. Additionally, all the preparation cannot account for his lack of brains. Furthemore, they are looking forward to his toughness. Yes he played hurt but how many games did he go to the lockeroom in the middle of game for x-ray, sandwitches, etc?

Just my two cents on the topic. I am looking forward to a back that cares about the players he plays with and appreciates the city who supports the entire team and pays his paycheck. Chemistry is what has made the Sabres so successful and I know it will work for the Bills.