revision of draft?

I'm reviewing the situation here. O-line looking good unless Kahlil slips into the second...which might be tempting.

number one...Okoye, Branch or Willis

round two...Michael Bush or Ken Irons

round three...Justin Durant (ILB from Hampton) if we don't draft Willis...Justin Harrel (DT) or Jonathan Wade of Tennessee. I like getting at least one Tennessee guy.

I would really like to see the Bills get Arron Sears OG from Tennessee but I dont think he lasts until their pick in the second round....Bills had an extra 3rd last year and moved back into the bottom of the first, could they do it again?

Why because he was accused of hitting a chick and later the charges were dropped?

Why is Marv looking at Rhodes and his DUI than who also beat a chick?

Lynch is a great all around back. PLus he works hard and gives credit to his o-line all the time.

i think that you have to go d first. i just dont see how losing fletch and nate can be made up in later rounds. i do however believe that a very solid rb can still be aquired in the 2nd rd., i.e. bush or irons to pair w/a veteran like rhodes or brown. the fact that some random posters think that peterson "could fall" is a pipe dream, and i mean that you must be hitting the pipe to think he'll still be on the board. willis, hall or okoye would be a fabulous pick at 12 for me. we also have alot of options now in the 3rd, more d? a possession reciever? lots to think about.

LET'S GO 'CUSE!!!!!

I don't like Bush.

I think he is a poor mans McGahee. He is way too big for a back IMO.

I love Lynch because he is a great all around back.

Peterson is who I'm lusting over lol but he will be gone by 8 IMO.

Peterson is looking more and more like my porterhouse of the draft. mmmm porterhouse..

Lynch looks like a rib eye though which i wouldn't turn down..

either way im licking my chops..