Cleveland

Why not ship Willis to Cleveland for the 3rd round pick. It is a high pick in round 3. It would help Cleveland bigtime. They could draft Brady Quinn.

While it's unlikely, I hope Marv holds out somehow for a 2nd round pick. It's doubtful based on how the Bears-Jets Thomas Jones deal was structured, but let's try to salvage something for the guy.

As good as Thomas Jones is, hes lacks any truly elite skills. I would say he is an upper eschelon recieving back but hes not super quick/strong/elusive. He is simply a good all around back. Willis is much more of a specimen. Willis is also only like 25. Only 3 seasons of mileage on him and 1 full college season. The knee injury seems to be history.

If I were cleveland and I could get McGahee for a 3rd and sign him to an extension then I would definately consider it if not just do it. That would allow them to draft whatever else it is they want instead of wasting the #3 overall pick on an injury prone unproven back.

Would McGahee be happy about going to cleveland? probobly not and that is what I believe the biggest hurdle might be.

I'm not a fan of helping out the Cleveland Browns... But I truly believe we should hold out for a 2nd rounder. He's a starting Running Back who doesn't share time, the only time A-Train was in was when WM was hurt or tired, so I see no point in arguing the Thomas Jones point, who knew he was on his way out with Cedric Benson SHARING time... Just my take.