kirk chambers signing

Right and I'm sure you expected him to become the player he is. congrats. You were right once. enjoy it. As I recall he was a "project tight end" and we were clearly thinking he was worthy of a draft pick when we put him on the practice squad. As we all know...it's such a breeding ground for pro-bowlers. Maybe I'm nuts but give me a break. The retrospectacles you wear are inflating your sense of self worth. Please be sure to submit your list of future undrafted free agent pro-bowlers before they actually develop. As far as TD goes....did I even mention him? Once in a while anyone gets lucky. We got Peters. St Louis got stock boy turned MVP etc. My point is we sign players to have a role. Some are better than we could have dreamed. Some are our biggest nightmare (Mike Williams). This guy we signed is fodder for training camp and may provide depth if he makes the squad. Sounds likes what a lot of people may have said about Peters.

I think I started my response by saying "Yes- I was excited we signed Jason Peters.

I'm sure any draftknick will tell you the same thing.'

(Did you catch the wording this time......nice and slow for you this time .......".I'm.........sure.......any......."

Thus, I'm obviously not claiming any "SPECIAL" knowledge or awareness about Peters.

This then makes your silly responses null and void because your ability to read or comprehend the written word is clearly lacking.

Yes- we did put him on the practice squad after we cut him and he visited a number of teams that chose not to sign him.

If you went to camp like I did the year he was a rookie you would have never considered him "fodder" to use

your wording.

His potential at tight end was extremely intriguing!!! So if you are intrigued by Kirk Chambers potential-to each his own.

I think I started my response by saying "Yes- I was excited we signed Jason Peters.

I'm sure any draftknick will tell you the same thing.'

(Did you catch the wording this time......nice and slow for you this time .......".I'm.........sure.......any......."

Thus, I'm obviously not claiming any "SPECIAL" knowledge or awareness about Peters.

This then makes your silly responses null and void because your ability to read or comprehend the written word is clearly lacking.

Yes- we did put him on the practice squad after we cut him and he visited a number of teams that chose not to sign him.

If you went to camp like I did the year he was a rookie you would have never considered him "fodder" to use

your wording.

His potential at tight end was extremely intriguing!!! So if you are intrigued by Kirk Chambers potential-to each his own.

Obviously I'm no "draftnick" like you but spare me your insults. I was simply trying to point out that even with the best of info it all remains a crapshoot at times (Read: (nice and slow now) Mike Williams vs. Jason Peters). In any event if you want to throw "crap" around, I believe it was you who broke out the CAPS AND "ANY DUMB ASS" references without provacation. Real classy...dumb ass.