Comments I Thought You Would Enjoy

1.) Talk about a wet Buffalo Bills dream, imagine Jason Peters and Ryan McNeil, San Diego's left tackle, as our book-ends?

2.) Can somebody explain to me where all the hype comes from for Mr. Urlacher?

3.) For the same amount of money, I take Ashante Sameuls over Nate Clemens, his pass break-ups yesterday were amazing!

4.) Ko Simpson and every other free safety should watch Ed Reed tapes 24/7; that guy is a sick ball hawk!

5.) JP reminds me a lot of Matt Hasselback.

6.) Where do the Pats find so many under the rader offensive linemen?

7.) Ray Lewis ain't what he use to be!

8.) Daniel Graham, NE's FA tightend, would look very good in red, white, and blue.

9.) Why wasn't Jabbar Gaffney invited to an Orchard Park workout?

10.) I question why Levy couldn't close the Booger McFarland deal? Our 2nd round pick is much nicer than Indy's.

1.) Talk about a wet Buffalo Bills dream, imagine Jason Peters and Ryan McNeil, San Diego's left tackle, as our book-ends?

3.) For the same amount of money, I take Ashante Sameuls over Nate Clemens, his pass break-ups yesterday were amazing!

4.) Ko Simpson and every other free safety should watch Ed Reed tapes 24/7; that guy is a sick ball hawk!

8.) Daniel Graham, NE's FA tightend, would look very good in red, white, and blue.

10.) I question why Levy couldn't close the Booger McFarland deal? Our 2nd round pick is much nicer than Indy's.

1. His name is Marcus McNeil but yeah that would've been nice

2. Brian Urlacher is an incredibly ahtletic lb, who makes a lot of plays on the ball. Like most MLB's he needs good dt's in front of him. However he's still a hell of a player.

3. Sure if Richard Seymour/Vince Wilfork/Ty Warren all come with him. Clements did not give up 1 td all season, and plays behind a piss poor dline. Not to take anything away from samuel but he's surrounded by a hell of a lot more talent than clements is.

4. Sure is but KO Simpson looks like he's gonna be a player in his own right. Every time I've seen the guy in college he's consistently around the ball making plays. His tackling leaves a lot to be desired, but he will be a play maker at fs.

5. JP has a much better arm then hasselbeck. There's throws hasselbeck can't make that Losman can.

6. ? RT- Nick Kaczur 3rd rd pick RG- Stephan Neal UDFA. C- Dan Koppen- 5th rd LG- Logan Mankins 1st rd LT- Matt Light 2nd rd. 3 1st day picks a 5th rd and a UDFA. NE places incredible importance on the trenches. More so their dline which consists of 3 1st rd picks. Any wonder why they're so successful? They draft linemen extremely well.

7. Of course not he's older he's still one of the better mlbs in the game though on a highly succesful defense. Has had to deal with piss poor offenses for years.

8. Id rather see Daniel Graham in Buffalo then with the Giants.

9. Jabar gaffney had 11 catches during the regular season. Now one game makes him some good wr?

10. Our secondary would be awful without Nate Clements. Absolutely awful. Besides McFarland is not worth a 2nd rd pick. Last I checked indy had the worst run defense in the league. Bob Sanders a 5'8 safety and Marlin Jackson a corner are their best run defenders.

10.) I question why Levy couldn't close the Booger McFarland deal? Our 2nd round pick

1) It'd be pretty nice, I wanted McNeill pretty bad.

2) He is an emotional leader, and makes tackles near the line.

3) Asante*.

4) Sure, he is also a late hitter.

5) Uh... no comment.

6) Radar is the word you're looking for, and steroids my friend

7) True, but it doesn't matter cause they have Bart Scott and Adalius Thomas that make the LB corp unstoppable

8) Not really, I like Robert Royal.

9) Not exactly sure, cause the guy who he replaced came instaed.

10) :blink: