Superbowl re-air tonight

RLflutie7

I'm going to watch Superbowl XL tonight.

They're giving us what we asked for i.e. classic games from the past. They say they're going to air 9 of the best Superbowl games, original broadcast. NFL films claims the Chiefs-Vikings bowl was inadvertently taped over so it doesn't exist.

Hopefully they take it further and give us some playoff games too.

Might be helpful if you could point out what station is airing the game. I'm going to assume that you're talking about the NFL Network, but you know what happens when you assume!

Speaking of assuming... apparently Time Warner is assuming I will stay with them as a provider, even though they don't provide the NFL Network or Fox in HD, because they know my building won't allow dishes. Those bastards!

Might be helpful if you could point out what station is airing the game. I'm going to assume that you're talking about the NFL Network, but you know what happens when you assume!

Speaking of assuming... apparently Time Warner is assuming I will stay with them as a provider, even though they don't provide the NFL Network or Fox in HD, because they know my building won't allow dishes. Those bastards!

Yes it's the NFL Network. It's living up to its potential.