2 points for offseason

CAT

1) dont count on free agency. not a lot of players available and a sellers market. We need to keep our young players like NC 2) despite stats our biggest problem is Defense. We play in a windy stadium and can not stop the run and 66 % of our LB core is older/hurt with no young quality backups. So, we need a D tackle ,2 LB and a #1 corner if we loose NC (if we keep him Y willmove to #2 cb). On o we need 1 power guard and depth at tackle. Too much if we loose good FA. Why are other clubs extending their young guys and we are sitting still?

1) dont count on free agency. not a lot of players available and a sellers market.  We need to keep our young players like NC 2) despite stats our biggest problem is Defense.  We play in a windy stadium and can not stop the run and 66 % of our LB core is older/hurt with no young quality backups. So, we need a D tackle ,2 LB and a #1 corner if we loose NC (if we keep him Y willmove to #2 cb).  On o we need 1 power guard and depth at tackle.  Too much if we loose good FA.  Why are other clubs extending  their young guys and we are sitting still?

878327[/snapback]

We need a tall possession receiver as much as any other position. It would also help JP since the angle of his throws would be higher since he gets a lot of them blocked. We need to keep the sticks moving.

1. PAY NATE

2. PAY LONDON

3. sign a strong run stuffing DT

4. sign a strong run blocking G

5. sign a tall #2 WR

6. Draft a DT&T early, then a strong RB late day 1 or early day 2, use the rest of the draft for depth

878429[/snapback]

It would be great to have all of that. But I think the Bills get accomplished only #2, #6, and possibly #5.

1. PAY NATE

2. PAY LONDON

3. sign a strong run stuffing DT

4. sign a strong run blocking G

5. sign a tall #2 WR

6. Draft a DT&T early, then a strong RB late day 1 or early day 2, use the rest of the draft for depth

878429[/snapback]

I can agree with this. However thats the big deal with a Tall WR? Id love to see the Bills draft Dwayne Jarret from USC, chances are Calvin Johnson is gone top 5 if he comes out of college. Id rather see a young WR grow with Lee Evans. Someone thats explosive like him aswell.

But paying Nate & London you couldnt be more right. Its going to demand money, money that we should have. If we dont sign them, then in my mind its a huge loss to this defense and its a huge sign of whats coming for the Buffalo Bills future.

I think if they just let London & Clements walk, I think the fan base takes a walk aswell, we cant continue NOT paying good players to stay. Nate & London are a HUGE peice of the puzzle of what has been built here now! We cant afford to let either one leave. If we can retain both, id love to see a BIG DT thats nasty and demands double teams, that way Tripplett gets man to man blocking and can use his speed.

We are not that far way from being a good team, we are a few players way at most. Id say we are atleast 5 players away from being a very good team. 2 DL, 2 OL, and a WR......If we dont retain Nate and Fletch, then this team is far far away from doing anything! I also think if they retain both guys, other big name guys will want to follow! Shows FA's a teams making a strong effort to win.

If Nate and Fletch leave that tells FA's a teams making a strong case at being cheap and just satisfied with what they have.......

But thats just me, I really do think if Buffalo signs Nate & Fletch, I think 1 or 2 big name FA's will visit and possibly play for Buffalo next year!