Maybe ticket sales don't matter

generaLee83

The team is playing amazingly well right now and of course RW gloats about not making any money.

In all of his complainaing and moaning has he made 1 comment regarding ticket sales and the recent blackouts?

I didn't used to think this but I honestly think he is just preparing the area for when this team leaves. I have no link to prove this, it is just my inference.

The team looks better than it has in 10 years and is up and coming and all he can do is gloat about money and how the NFL will drive the Bills to a bigger market.

One would think that if the Bills can achieve "contender" status that it would be easier to sell tickets and luxury boxes. I would imagine with more national attention more money would come to this team.

This could very well be my extra chromosome speaking.

If he mentions the lack of fan support it doesnt support his stance, he is trying to prove that regardless of the support of the local market and the ability to fill seats the cards are stacked against the small market teams. If he goes public about the blackouts the big market teams will eat him alive. The Buffalo Bills have got to show that the city of Buffalo supports them 100% before they take on the large market teams.

If he mentions the lack of fan support it doesnt support his stance, he is trying to prove that regardless of the support of the local market and the ability to fill seats the cards are stacked against the small market teams. If he goes public about the blackouts the big market teams will eat him alive. The Buffalo Bills have got to show that the city of Buffalo supports them 100% before they take on the large market teams.

875782[/snapback]

good point Berm