Super Bowl Ticket prices

diver

For the Bills Giants came I paid $300. For the Bills Redskins game I paid $400. I tried in Atlanta but all I could find was ticket for $1200 so I watched the game at a Hooters in Atlanta. Saving the money on a ticket bought me all I wanted to eat and drink. What is the going rate for tickets to the Super "Corporate" Bowl going for these days!!

For the Bills Giants came I paid $300.  For the Bills Redskins game I paid $400.  I tried in Atlanta but all I could find was ticket for $1200 so I watched the game at a Hooters in Atlanta.  Saving the money on a ticket bought me all I wanted to eat and drink.    What is the going rate for tickets to the Super "Corporate" Bowl going for these days!!

860197[/snapback]

Why, are you in on some info we don't know about this year?? :)

My steeler buds were paying 2000-2500 for Detroit last year......

For the Bills Giants came I paid $300.  For the Bills Redskins game I paid $400.  I tried in Atlanta but all I could find was ticket for $1200 so I watched the game at a Hooters in Atlanta.  Saving the money on a ticket bought me all I wanted to eat and drink.    What is the going rate for tickets to the Super "Corporate" Bowl going for these days!!

860197[/snapback]

In Atlanta it cost me $1500, but I was between the 40's about 15 rows back of the Bills bench. I was so close that then Thurman fumbled the ball early in the second half and Dallas returned it for a TD that I could see the looks of "here we go again" on the faces of the Bills.