Chambers wants the ball more

We'd have an awesome Wisconsin connection at receiver going on

852603[/snapback]

If i am not mistaken, i believe that Chris Chambers and Lee Evans not only played together at Wisconson, but also on the same high school football team. Don't hold me to it, but i think i heard it somewhere.

I would take Chambers in a second, he's a big phyhsical receiver with some speed as well and he's got great hands, he would be perfect to line up accross from Lee Evans.

853176[/snapback]

BS about great hands. for every highlight reel catch he makes, he drops 2 others.

"

Personal Bio

Earned All-America accolades and was a two-time all-state performer at Bedford (Ohio) High School, the same school that produced fellow Wisconsin wide receiver Lee Evans, now with the Buffalo Bills ... Totaled 75 receptions and 24 touchdowns in his prep career ... Also lettered in basketball and track ... As a senior, was a third-team all-state selection in basketball ... In track, was the state champion in the 400-meters as a senior with a time of 47.1 ... Has assisted in building houses for Habitat for Humanity ... Recently started his own foundation which helps kids both athletically and from an education standpoint ... It is called “CATCH-84” (Children Achieving Through Community Help) ... Recently started his own web site, located at www.chrischambers84.com ... Also had a weekly radio show during the 2003 season ... The Cleveland Browns were his favorite team growing up and Eric Metcalf was his favorite athlete ... Lists “The Matrix” as his favorite movie and “Martin” as his favorite television show ... Enjoys watching movies in his spare time ... Full name is Christopher J. Chambers, born August 12, 1978 in Cleveland, Ohio. "

Confirmed. Both Lee Evans and Chris Chambers went to Bedford High School in Ohio.

Who was their chump qb who couldn't get a scolarship?