This team is learning how to win

GoBillsDB

For the first time in a long time, I felt like I knew the Bills were going to win a close game. Usually, in games like this I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. They are learning what it takes to win and you can sense it watching them.

Two weeks, two game winning drives. Maybe we do have our QB afterall.

Not the D tho.  They gave up a 16 yard run on 4th and 14.  That doesn't happen to the good/playoff bound teams. 

This game should never have come down to a FG try.

848454[/snapback]

Agreed, the defense needs a lot of help up front. Still, in the past after a play like that I would have thought, "oh, so that's how they're going to blow this one." Instead, I was thinking, "doesn't matter, they're still winning this game."

On the plus side, the line on the other side of the ball looks better, they did a good job against two great DT's today. I like our linebackers and secondary, upgrading the middle of the D-line will make this defense solid again.

Not the D tho.  They gave up a 16 yard run on 4th and 14.  That doesn't happen to the good/playoff bound teams. 

This game should never have come down to a FG try.

848454[/snapback]

I agree but we are talking baby steps. You have to figure out how to win a game or two before you can stop figuring out how to give away another one.

We have to have the feeling that the coaching staff has this team headed in the right direction and that they are starting to believe in themselves and each other.

The guys are 12 inches right of being 4 - 0 over the last 4 (turning it around after 3 ugly blow outs). And some real exciting football at that.

JP haters - did you want wing sauce with that crow ?