This was payback for the Jets game

SoCal Pat

Inasmuch as we didn't win any style points with the stat sheet, but won the game anyway.

You'll remember that Buffalo was the first team in NFL history to lose a game with a 300-yard passer, a 150-yard rusher and two 100-yard receivers in the same game.

Today was the flip side. I'll take it.

Don't ask me about next week. I just hope Indy brings the vaseline, leaves the sand at home and makes it as pleasurable as a jailhouse rape can get.

Inasmuch as we didn't win any style points with the stat sheet, but won the game anyway.

You'll remember that Buffalo was the first team in NFL history to lose a game with a 300-yard passer, a 150-yard rusher and two 100-yard receivers in the same game.

Today was the flip side. I'll take it.

Don't ask me about next week. I just hope Indy brings the vaseline, leaves the sand at home and makes it as pleasurable as a jailhouse rape can get.

826356[/snapback]

I was thinking similar. We look good against the Jets & lose. We look awful against the Packers & win. I guess it comes back to turnovers....our D finally got some &......was it just me or did JP seem to play as if he was determined to keep his turnovers to a minimum?

I'm thinking possitive about the Colts.

Two words.

Chicago....Miami. :P

GO BILLS!!

just proves that sometimes people will never be happy:

we run all over the jets, turn the ball over, lose the game - We Suck.

we play conservative, only throw 15 times, don't turn the ball over and win vs GB - we still suck