Funny Cheney mistake

Kane

In last nights debate, the VP suggested that anyone who wanted to know the truth about Halliburton should go to factcheck.com. He should have said factcheck.org. Factcheck.com is Gerge Soros' anti Bush website. The header reads "Why we must not re-elect President Bush." Just as funny, when you go to factcheck.org, the first article is about the large number of factual errors by both Edwards and Cheney including the URL confusion.

What he meant was that anyone who wanted to know the truth about Halliburton could kiss his butt.  :w00t:

58845[/snapback]

And you can count ALL of those people on the hand of a bad woodshop teacher.

But...whatever gets your through the day.

Halliburton. Please. You could even see EDWARDS wincing everytime he had to bring up a topic that DIDN'T work four years ago!

Nice VP candidate there. Nice to know he's trying to be a gunshot away from CIC.

In last nights debate, the VP suggested that anyone who wanted to know the truth about Halliburton should go to factcheck.com. He should have said factcheck.org. Factcheck.com is Gerge Soros' anti Bush website.  The header reads "Why we must not re-elect President Bush." Just as funny, when you go to factcheck.org, the first article is about the large number of factual errors by both Edwards and Cheney including the URL confusion.

58828[/snapback]

I checked my tivo, he did indeed say factcheck.org

Nice try.

I checked my tivo, he did indeed say factcheck.org

Nice try.

58941[/snapback]

This is straight from your team at Fox.

Get a new Tivo

CHENEY: Well, the reason they keep mentioning Halliburton is because they're trying to throw up a smokescreen. They know the charges are false.

They know that if you go, for example, to factcheck.com (sic), an independent Web site sponsored by the University of Pennsylvania, you can get the specific details with respect to Halliburton.

It's an effort that they've made repeatedly to try to confuse the voters and to raise questions, but there's no substance to the charges.

I feel bad for you. Not only does your administration lie to you, but your Tivo does as well. :w00t: