has team & caoches lost their heart?

MDyl7993

I do not want to think so, but,............. why else try all those mularky plays?

There does not seem to be any internal discipline on the part of the team. They are trying so hard, they make stupid mistakes. Running into a sitting QB?

Of course, Refs do not make it lk easy.

What about the fans? They digusted me. They came late, leave early and seem only interested in drinking. Ho Hum.

I cannot wait for this season to end. Coaches call stupid plays, players do not understand the clock or importance of preserving the time clock, and fans are ignorant and only look alive when our team is winning.

It's a shame that only the patriot fans are left at the end of the game.

I do not want to think so, but,............. why else try all those mularky plays?

There does not seem to be any internal discipline on the part of the team.  They are trying so hard, they make stupid mistakes.  Running into a sitting QB?

Of course, Refs do not make it lk easy.

What about the fans? They digusted me. They came late, leave early and seem only interested in drinking. Ho Hum.

I cannot wait for this season to end. Coaches call stupid plays, players do not understand the clock or importance of preserving the time clock, and fans are ignorant and only look alive when our team is winning.

It's a shame that only the patriot fans are left at the end of the game.

814609[/snapback]

Desperation.