The bills will win........

crackur

And that's why they play the games. I am nearly positive the Bills will never go 16-0 in my lifetime, but I still go into each game as a Bills fan expecting the victory even if a big upset. That's what being a fan is all about. Same thing about being a coach or player. Being a gambler with $1000 to put on a team in Vegas is different though, in that case you are probably best going with the Bears or refraining from the inherent riskiness of sports gambling.

And that's why they play the games.  I am nearly positive the Bills will never go 16-0 in my lifetime, but I still go into each game as a Bills fan expecting the victory even if a big upset.  That's what being a fan is all about.  Same thing about being a coach or player.  Being a gambler with $1000 to put on a team in Vegas is different though, in that case you are probably best going with the Bears or refraining from the inherent riskiness of sports gambling.

797871[/snapback]

You found Jesus huh?

And that's why they play the games.  I am nearly positive the Bills will never go 16-0 in my lifetime, but I still go into each game as a Bills fan expecting the victory even if a big upset.  That's what being a fan is all about.  Same thing about being a coach or player.  Being a gambler with $1000 to put on a team in Vegas is different though, in that case you are probably best going with the Bears or refraining from the inherent riskiness of sports gambling.

797871[/snapback]

Boondck your making no sense

and even if the Bears win, I dont think they win by 12+ points ...

Boondck your making no sense

and even if the Bears win, I dont think they win by 12+ points ...

797878[/snapback]

I tend to do that when i don't sleep for a couple days.

It makes perfect sense if you have ever been to an AA meeting though.