24 HOURS AWAY!

SACKMARINO

I'm so damn excited I can't stand it....I just can't believe there was NO FOOTBALL last night.....and there isn't any tonight either!!!! LET'S GET THIS SEASON GOING ALREADY!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

I'm so damn excited I can't stand it....I just can't believe there was NO FOOTBALL last night.....and there isn't any tonight either!!!!  LET'S GET THIS SEASON GOING ALREADY!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

765957[/snapback]

Its a great day to be a bills fan. in about 26 hours we will be 1-0. truth be told, I cannot wait for the Jets. never been to a game. I will be in section 109 row 5. Its been a long time waiting.

\

go bills.

I'm so damn excited I can't stand it....I just can't believe there was NO FOOTBALL last night.....and there isn't any tonight either!!!!  LET'S GET THIS SEASON GOING ALREADY!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

765957[/snapback]

Wow, you missed a great Texas Ohio State game tonite.

Wow, you missed a great Texas Ohio State game tonite.

766312[/snapback]

I watched the whole thing....it was anything but a great game, though. Texas is not ready for prime time.

it's the same thing every year for me......CAN'T SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE GAME 1!!!!

sleep deprivation is like a wicked drug.

i always watch the first game with blood shot eyes....

i hope we kick the ever-living sh-- out of those Bahston Basturds tomorrow.

it's the same thing every year for me......CAN'T SLEEP THE NIGHT BEFORE GAME 1!!!!

sleep deprivation is like a wicked drug.

i always watch the first game with blood shot eyes....

i hope we kick the ever-living sh-- out of those Bahston Basturds tomorrow.

766388[/snapback]

I've tried to sleep twice....still up playing online poker and watching movies. I can't believe opening day is finally here....thank God for football!!!

I've tried to sleep twice....still up playing online poker and watching movies. I can't believe opening day is finally here....thank God for football!!!

766394[/snapback]

haha!!! i fell asleep 2 hours ago.....here I am again. it's 3:15 for crying out loud!

like a woman once said to me when she witnessed me watch a Bills game once...she said "Why do you put yourself through this?"

I couldn't answer her.....but damn, this game grips me. such a huge part of my shallow existence :lol: