My enthusiasm level for this team is at ...

SoCal Pat

In fact, short of a few players (more on that later), I detest this team with all my Bills-tortured soul.

I'll still root for 'em. I'll still fly my Bills flag on Sunday and wear my Bills watch daily. But I hated the 2003 Bills for what they did to me, themselves and the fanbase, and I hate the 2004 Bills for the very same thing, only I couldn't give a damn about how they feel in the lockerroom right now.

I'm on a real thin line with TD right now. He really cleaned us up out of the cap mess we were in. He's been aggressive in signing FAs. I don't think he gets a pass on his drafts, but if Losman can become a top-flight NFL starter all will quickly be forgiven.

But here's where TD's responsible, IMO, and it's already been mentioned in another post: This team is a bunch of losers. I'll go out on a limb and without the benefit of TIVO that the 84-85 Bills had better chemistry than this bunch of losers. At least we knew they sucked, and suffered dearly from a lack of talent. What's the excuse of the 03-04 Bills?

If there was ever a team that needed a Phil Villapiano, this one's it.

I never thought I'd say this about a new head coach, because it's so knee-jerk, and only the ignorant consistently make knee-jerk reactions to things, but I'm horribly dissapointed already in Mularkey. He's had nine months to come up with a plan to use both Henry and McGahee, two of our three most talented offensive weapons -- and he has McGahee contributing zilch to the offense. Good job coach. You suck. Oh, and the play calling on Drew's fumble-turned-TD was a real gem, too.

I could go on and on about each player individually (and I said in Wire's rookie year that he had an incurable case of suckiness), but in honesty, there are very few Bills that played extensively on Sunday that I would keep or trade for: Pat Williams, Sam Adams, Takeo Spikes, Eric Moulds, Terrence McGee, Nate Clements, Brian Moorman and Lee Evans. I'm sure there's another name or two that's pretty obvious, so if you'd bring him to my attention, I'd appreciate it. And yes, I wouldn't keep Travis Henry. I'm sick of him falling down in key situations in the game and I'm sick of him whiffing on picking up the blitz in his fourth NFL season.