I like this guy already.....

Just an interesting note from a Buckeye Fan. When Ohio State was going to play Michigan two years ago, Youboty was told that he would be playing heads-up on Braylon Edwards a majority of the afternoon. I was worried, even talking about it with friends during the week. I thought that Youboty would be taken to school by Braylon Edwards. (Remember that Edwards was a #3 overall pick).

Youboty SHUT HIM DOWN. Edwards did nothing significant and the Buckeyes beat the Wolverines pretty badly that day. Youboty not only played against Edwards, but he shut him down like the stud cornerback he can be.

Needless to say... I became a big Youboty fan that day! :w00t:

i think we have have a very good D next season if TKO comes back healthy

685352[/snapback]

Now that's just silly, how could we?

It's not like we were #2 in the league in 03 & 04.

Emotion & motivation play a huge part in team sports.

Last year the heart was taken out of the D due to bad playcalling/coaching & TKOs injury.

Let's see what happens if they play with heart again this year.

"This season I practiced against two of the top receivers in the NCAA [Pittsburgh Steelers first-round pick Santonio Holmes and Ted Ginn Jr.]," Youboty said. "Going back to my freshman year, I played against [Atlanta Falcon and former Buckeye] Mike Jenkins, [ex-Michigan star and current Cleveland Browns receiver] Braylon Edwards, all the guys that are playing in the league right now. I think Ohio State has prepared me for [the NFL] and I'm looking forward to getting better and helping the team."

684261[/snapback]

What do you expect him to say? I expect to regress and get banished to the CFL in a couple years? Jockspeak and cliches are just that, jockspeak and cliches. Don't read too much into them.