Okay Stop with JP

BillsFanLevy

Guest Guesteroo
Ok I say this will a respect, but if you know anything about football then you wouldn't call for him yet.  If you put a rookie in you are mailing in the season period, you are playing for a draft pick.  I'm not ready to give up on the season or give up on Bledsoe.  It's hard I agree they should be 2-0 but that is the way it happens sometimes.  I'm focused on the Pats and they need to show me something just like all of you.  I'm afraid that if JP was healthy everyone would be calling for him now, that's crazy.  He's not healthy nor is he ready to compete at this level.  He was a two year project when drafted, but now it's cut to at least a year so give that time.  Now once they have no chance in the season and JP is healthy I agree get him in and see what he can do, but not until then.  Bledsoe is our horse and we need to ride him and support that fact that he is all we have....and please don't say any garbage about Shane Matthews.  Sorry I'm sick of people and the media putting a bullseye on Bledsoe's back, maybe I'm wrong but I JUST DREW IT...baby  and this goes to Belicrack and the PATS  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

50587[/snapback]

I totally disagree. How much worse could our offense be with Losman? It has NOWHERE to go but up! We're averaging 10 pts. a game on offense and you're talking like you're afraid to bring in a rookie QB because he might "mess it up."

Well, this just in. . . It's messed up as it's going to get already! Also, JP looked very much in control of the offense in the preseason. Granted that is vanilla defenses. But, what if he can provide a spark? Any way you slice it, I bet we'd at least average the 10 pts. a game with JP in there as we do now. We have nothing to lose and we might be pleasantly surprised.

Guest Guest_billsrule_*

If you put in JP now, arn't you really playing for Dallas' draft pick? Anyway, JP is freaking great and I think the sooner he gets in the sooner we will see that he was the best QB in the 2004 draft. We need to get the triplets (JP, Willis, and Lee) on the field ASAP. Then, watch out Patriots!

I am right there with you, Guesteroo. We need JP in there now. Bledsoe can't avoid the rush because he weighs 238. 238! He has too much bulk to avoid the rush. JP is a slim 217; nimble and quick. We need all of our triplets on the field now. NOW!

I totally disagree. How much worse could our offense be with Losman? It has NOWHERE to go but up! We're averaging 10 pts. a game on offense and you're talking like you're afraid to bring in a rookie QB because he might "mess it up."

Well, this just in. . . It's messed up as it's going to get already! Also, JP looked very much in control of the offense in the preseason. Granted that is vanilla defenses. But, what if he can provide a spark? Any way you slice it, I bet we'd at least average the 10 pts. a game with JP in there as we do now. We have nothing to lose and we might be pleasantly surprised.

51376[/snapback]

Ummmm, I guess you didn't see what happened to the Dolphins when they put the "kid" in, and he has actually played before....it can get worse.

Guest Guest_billsrule_*

Come on Dan, he was a Dolphin. We have JP. We have got to put our triplets on the field. JP is a slender 217 and can scramble. Scrambling is good because you don't get tackled as much.

I heard the JP can punt. If he is even an average punter, he could get some snaps that way. Plus, at 217 pounds, he is very nimble and quick. I think we could run some fake punts and really get some mileage out of him.