Any trade rumors?

Fastro

Just curious if anyone has seen any trade rumors out there for our 8th pick? Other than some wishful thinking on several mock drafts, I haven't seen or heard too much. Obviously, more draft picks would help our team address a bunch of different needs. I have read the Vikes or Broncs might be interested. Has anyone heard anything yet or is it still too early?

Just curious if anyone has seen any trade rumors out there for our 8th pick?  Other than some wishful thinking on several mock drafts, I haven't seen or heard too much.  Obviously, more draft picks would help our team address a bunch of different needs.  I have read the Vikes or Broncs might be interested.  Has anyone heard anything yet or is it still too early?

645236[/snapback]

Not that the Bills get a lot of play in the Cincy newspapers, but I've seen nothing here.

Evidently, Harrington is going to visit the B'gals - a courtesy call - if they are dissatified with Palmer's progress, they'll look elsewhere. He's been given permission to do so, like EM, and carries a contract.

It will be interesting if he pays a call to the Bills. B-)