No money in BUFFALO? Check this out!

BILLS02138

IMO, Bob Rich is our best hope when Ralph goes to the Ultimate Luxury Box. He's a local guy who has some experience in professional sports.

Golisano might be in the action, too -- there were rumors to that effect when he bought the Swordsmen.

Besides, I believe the rules were relaxed so that an NFL owner could own other major league teams, no?

Business First

I honestly don't believe the BILLS will ever have an opportunity to leave BUF.

Regardlless of the Forbes list, you would not believe the amount of money in Buffalo Niagara.

GO BILLS.

Enjoy the off week... what to do what to do.

44358[/snapback]

IMO, Bob Rich is our best hope when Ralph goes to the Ultimate Luxury Box.  He's a  local guy who has some experience in professional sports.

Golisano might be in the action, too -- there were rumors to that effect when he bought the Swordsmen. 

Besides, I believe the rules were relaxed so that an NFL owner could own other major league teams, no?

44369[/snapback]

Cross-ownership isn't even an issue, and if it were, Golisano could just sell the Sabres. It will most likely be him since he's got the money, is getting the experience of being an owner of a pro sports team, and has a good relationship with the Wilsons.