Trade Henry now!

Bossman

Buffalo's last Three 1st round picks:  McGhee, Losman, Evans.

So don't trade him to Dallas.  You make some valid points there.  Trade him to another team and get something now for him.  He's already been injured twice this year and we are only two weeks into the regular season.

43342[/snapback]

OK, you got me a on a technicality. I was referring to the first pick made by the Bills in each of the last three drafts, not the actual last three guys taken by the Bills with a first-round pick.

Anyway...I still don't agree with trading him, for reasons I already outlined. He's a good player and he comes cheap. If Willis can beat him out, more power to him. But if we simply trade away Travis, what do we do if Willis blows that knee again? You just don't get running backs at the price we have Travis, not ones as good as he is anyway.

For better or worse, this is our team. The only change that might happen would be late in the year, when they might put JP in to give him some experience. I don't think they will do that though, unless the season is totally lost.

We need our #1 picks for so many things.....

1. Mike Williams

2. Drew Bledsoe

3. Rob Johnson

4. Willis McGahee

Hopefully JP Losman will not be part of the above bunch....

43255[/snapback]

Definitely in the wrong order:

1. Rob Johnson

2. Willis McGahee (until he has some production)

3. Drew Bledsoe (if he stays in the 2003 form)

4. Mike Williams (if you keep riding him for being a lineman)

Guest Guesteroo
We need to trade Henry now!  Let’s talk to Dallas, they are in need of a decent runningback.  I know they drafted JJ but he is still a big question mark at this point.  If we can get Dallas to give us our #1 pick back in exchange for Henry, then I say we do it.  If we wait too long and our record is poor there is no way Dallas makes this move.

McGhee needs to play!!  Henry needs to go.  We need our #1 pick back.

Do it TD, do it NOW!!!!

43165[/snapback]

Ummm. . . I believe that the line has been blurred between reality and your fantasy football league.

Ummm. . . I believe that the line has been blurred between reality and your fantasy football league.

43493[/snapback]

All I am saying is that we need change. Now! I know it's early but Henry is currently 28th in the league in rushing (YPC). Behind such players as: Jake Plummer, D. Culpepper, K. Barlow, T. Barber, O. Smith.

Is this what we wanted with our run first attack? Give McGhee the chance he has been clamoring for. "What about the knee?"? What about Henry? He has proven that he cannot stay healthy, so what's the difference?

Guest Guesteroo
All I am saying is that we need change.  Now!  I know it's early but Henry is currently 28th in the league in rushing (YPC).  Behind such players as: Jake Plummer, D. Culpepper, K. Barlow, T. Barber, O. Smith.

Is this what we wanted with our run first attack?  Give McGhee the chance he has been clamoring for.  "What about the knee?"?  What about Henry?  He has proven that he cannot stay healthy, so what's the difference?

43526[/snapback]

I agree with your basic premise to trade TH. But, no way is Dallas giving us back our pick for him. And no way does he get traded during the season. No question the coaches will really evaluate WM later in the season to see if we can make a go of it with him in 2005. TH will be traded this coming offseason, but a late first, early second is all we'll get for him.