Am I the only one:

BuckeyeBill

-Am I the only one who is wondering why Sherman is still available on January 19th??? Proven coach. Proven success. Will bring quality assistants... Why is he still available?

-Am I the only one who thinks the NFL is trying to catch lightening in a bottle with discovering the next great coach from the assistant ranks. If you find gold your rich! More times than not, a first year head coach uses that team as a learning experience.

-Am I the only one who would rather have Sherman as a proven coach. Then to take the chance Jauron would learn from his failure in Chicago??

-Am I the only one who could care less about Marv's ties to Jauron????

-Am I the only one worried that Marv could ruin his legacy in Buffalo with picking another GW or MM?

-Am I the only one wondering if the Bills faithful will continue to support and put up with another coach learning as he goes?

-Am I the only one freaking about how big this decision is for this team. The wrong-choiced could ruin this franchise forever in Buffalo!

-Finally am I the only one who thinks the only choice is Mike Sherman???

-Am I the only one who is wondering why  Sherman is still available on January 19th???  Proven coach.  Proven success.  Will bring quality assistants... Why is he still available?

-Am I the only one who thinks the NFL is trying to catch lightening in a bottle with discovering the next great coach from the assistant ranks.  If you find gold your rich!  More times than not, a first year head coach uses that team as a learning experience. 

-Am I the only one who would rather have Sherman as a proven coach.  Then to take the chance Jauron would learn from his failure in Chicago??

-Am I the only one who could care less about Marv's ties to Jauron????

-Am I the only one worried that Marv could ruin his legacy in Buffalo with picking another GW or MM?

-Am I the only one wondering if the Bills faithful will continue to support and put up with another coach learning as he goes? 

-Am I the only one freaking about how big this decision is for this team.  The wrong-choiced could ruin this franchise forever in Buffalo! 

-Finally am I the only one who thinks the only choice is Mike Sherman???

574138[/snapback]

My thougts exactly.. I was wondering if i was the only one who thought this!!! <_<

Am I the only one getting ready to tie on my cement shoes and jump off the golden gate bridge in the event DJ is hired????

574187[/snapback]

um. no.. I'll be right behind you...

of course I'll have to retrieve them from when I jumped when MM was hired

Am I the only one getting ready to tie on my cement shoes and jump off the golden gate bridge in the event DJ is hired????

574187[/snapback]

Yes, you probably are. But can we watch?

:o