Bills suck......

Spikes16

Its real simple. We will be lucky to have 3 wins this year. All the BS that they threw at us before the season is crap. Drew looks like the same old pocket statue from last year, and the O-line is worse. Stop saying "its just two games" people. They blow and it isnt going to get any better.Too bad for a decent defense that the offense will drag us down to the losers of the NFL all season. Yes, we are one of" those teams". The Arizona's,detroit's and the Bills. Welcome back to the basement of the NFL. :D

GREAT JOB DONAHOE>.. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

I can't keep watching these games. It is the same old results, and it gets me in the worst mood. I'm sick of only looking forward to winning fantasy. I can't stand how the Bills make up some bull sh*t about how their offense has changed and everything. Where was the 4 second timer in your head Bledsoe?? If we are not 4-4 by the half way point I say cut Bledsoe and put Losman in. I was a supporter of Bledsoe untill last week, nothing has changed. He hangs on to the ball too long, never secures the ball when he gets sacked and can't move for his life. If we end up giving Dallas a top 5 pick I think I'm going to go crazy. If that happens we really need to make some changes, and get rid of someone (Donahoe?). It is true however that if we won these last 2 games this post would never come up and I'de say how great Donahoe was, but the Bills always seem to find a way to loose. After saying that I look forward to the Bills going 14-2 and winning the super bowl!!!

GO BILLS!!!

LMAO!! You guys take this game too darn serious. Who cares what Dallas gets next year. It's a done deal. We have Losman. He's a ROOKIE!!. Chill!!! Enjoy the games WIN or LOSE and root for the BILLS. Nothing typed on this board matters anyway.