Just hear me out first.

Spikes16

Im bored...we were supposed to have a few drinks tonight but my other half is an hour deep in sleep......must be the extra pouch that she is sporting.......I can go for a fat dip right about now.....while watching re-runs of Seinfeld

rumor has it...another trade is taking place John Adimey, $20 GC at Bobbo's for Todd Johnson and Ryan DeSantis...news at 11

566397[/snapback]

Bad trade for the Bombers, that would mean that Tater would have to get his ass of the bench and catch, something he is not accustomed to doing. In the past he would just get up and hit a 400' triple and sit back down.

JP will do OK, he's like a smarter Plummer. He needs an OL and a DL. Marv will take us to the promised land, brothers. We better promote April or were gonna loose him. ST coaches aint that easy to come by. April was basicaly able to get a no.1 team out of the same guys playing D or O. He made it work.

Bad trade for the Bombers, that would mean that Tater would have to get his ass of the bench and catch, something he is not accustomed to doing. In the past he would just get up and hit a 400' triple and sit back down.

566399[/snapback]

another rumor..aaron antes and dale cassidy for John Adimey and a six pack of capri sun

JP will do OK, he's like a smarter Plummer. He needs an OL and a DL. Marv will take us to the promised land, brothers.  We better promote April or were gonna loose him. ST coaches aint that easy to come by. April was basicaly able to get a no.1 team out of the same guys playing D or O. He made it work.

566402[/snapback]

Bobby?

another rumor..aaron antes and dale cassidy for John Adimey and a six pack of capri sun

566407[/snapback]

Another bad deal for the three time champs, that deal leaves them without a designated driver for the 06 season. Cops will have a hay day.