grandpa.

My grandson was born last night at 8. His mother went into the hospital on Sunday morning and the kid started making moves to be born at the beginning of the Bills Oakland game. As the game progressed he changed his mind. He hung in there most of the day yesterday until it was explained to him that a bye week was coming up and there wasn't any particular omen that the bills would perform well even if he should hold on til the next game. 8 pounds 14 ounces. Just sent momma flowers.

My grandson was born last night at 8.  His mother went into the hospital on Sunday morning and the kid started making moves to be born at the beginning of the Bills Oakland game.  As the game progressed he changed his mind. He hung in there most of the day yesterday until it was explained to him that a bye week was coming up and there wasn't any particular omen that the bills would perform well even if he should hold on til the next game.  8 pounds 14 ounces.  Just sent momma flowers.

39551[/snapback]

Congrats to you all. Sounds like a smart kid. I wouldn't have come out for that fiasco either.

My grandson was born last night at 8.  His mother went into the hospital on Sunday morning and the kid started making moves to be born at the beginning of the Bills Oakland game.  As the game progressed he changed his mind. He hung in there most of the day yesterday until it was explained to him that a bye week was coming up and there wasn't any particular omen that the bills would perform well even if he should hold on til the next game.  8 pounds 14 ounces.  Just sent momma flowers.

39551[/snapback]

Congrats Tenny,you have a lot to look forward , I just took two of mine off to college this year ,, man that sounds old. Enjoy

Congrats Tenny,you have a lot to look forward , I just took two of mine off to college this year ,, man that sounds old. Enjoy

39595[/snapback]

Grandchildren in College? Wow...they let you keep your laptop in the nursing home huh? That's reassuring as I'll probably be there fairly soon myself! :)