LEVY GM or NOT?

Bash_Gash

ON the TBD board the report of Levy being hired as GM has been taken off. SO what is going on? Is he or isn't he the GM?

554436[/snapback]

Two of the 6:00 local news reports (WIVB and WGRZ) reported as much -- but at least in Channel 2's case, couldn't confirm beyond a single unnamed source within the organization. No official announcement has been made yet.

Here's the story link for WGRZ. All it says is this:

Several news outlets are reporting Levy has arrived in Buffalo and is prepared to accept the GM job.

And considering my name was attached to that Bills Beat entry even though I didn't submit it, I'm happy it's been removed. (Sheesh - I try to submit stuff, and get ignored... :doh: )

Two of the 6:00 local news reports (WIVB and WGRZ) reported as much -- but at least in Channel 2's case, couldn't confirm beyond a single unnamed source within the organization. No official announcement has been made yet.

Here's the story link for WGRZ. All it says is this:

And considering my name was attached to that Bills Beat entry even though I didn't submit it, I'm happy it's been removed. (Sheesh - I try to submit stuff, and get ignored...  :doh:  )

554484[/snapback]

Channel 4 reporting that Levy is the GM