Bills....

bobinaz

Think about it....after 1.5 seasons of misery, teams surely must be salivating to get the chance to play the Bills. Cmon, look at some game tapes and see that all they have to do is blitz, pressure up the middle and presto, a sack, misthrow, or holding call.

I had some optimism coming into this season with the coaching change, new offensive schemes. But after two games, it's deja vu from last season. We have picked up where we left off. The only difference is they have managed to score a touchdown each game. The defense can't carry this team all season. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the defensive players stop biting their tongues and start speaking their minds of the pitiful offensive playing. Maybe it wasn't the game planning or the coaches last year? Something has got to give and spark the offense to finish off drives and score.

IMO, if they continue losing like this when JP is healthy, why not start him or put him in to spell DB if the game goes to crap. Heck, I was screaming for Matthews in the 4th qtr yesterday.

I just hate to think of the Bills as the new AFC whipping boys. :)