Bledsoe comes up game short two years running

Poeticlaw

"For the second straight year beledsoe falls one gem short at least this time he doesnt have to really play for it tonight llike he had to do last year against Pittsburg 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Since you can't spell .. what makes you think you have a clue about football?

Take Drew over the pair we have anyday !!

I would LOVE to see Drew make the Super Bowl while the people who said he was washed up .. get to watch it on TV !

Go Drew !

While watching SNF tonight, they said that Bledsoe has been sacked 46 times this season (maybe add 1 or two since then). Since Dallas' O-line is a little better than the Bills', he would have been killed here in Buffalo.

I would LOVE to see Drew make the Super Bowl while the people who said he was washed up .. get to watch it on TV !

He won't. I like Bledsoe as a person, but he won't take a team to the next level anymore.

"For the second straight year beledsoe falls one gem short at least this time he doesnt have to really play for it tonight llike he had to do last year against Pittsburg 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Since you can't spell .. what makes you think you have a clue about football?

Go Drew !

547954[/snapback]

Hey, Mac, how you doing... ;)

While watching SNF tonight, they said that Bledsoe has been sacked 46 times this season (maybe add 1 or two since then).  Since Dallas' O-line is a little better than the Bills', he would have been killed here in Buffalo.

He won't.  I like Bledsoe as a person, but he won't take a team to the next level anymore.

547961[/snapback]

When dallas had flozell adams earlier in the season I'd agree since then I'd disagree. their oline has been pretty damn bad run blocking and pass protection.