Web reference to the good ol' days

Minotaur

From Peter King's Monday Morning QB:

"Kansas City WR Chris Horn, who made a textbook save of a Chiefs' punt deep in Giants territory in the first quarter of their 27-17 loss. With the ball bouncing toward the end zone, Horn flew past Giants punt returner Chad Morton, propelled himself into the end zone, batted the floating ball from two yards deep in the end zone back to the Giants' 3, where it was downed out of bounds. Keep doing that, Chris, and someone's going to call you Steve Tasker. (emphasis added)"

MMQB

Speaking of Tasker, how did 'Skins LB Marcus Washington NOT draw a penalty for striking a ref? After sacking Bledsoe, Washington smiled, deliberately went to the ref, and slapped him on his rear end.

Tasker just tried to get around an official to talk to the ref, bumped the official, and was EJECTED.

I don't care that it was not malicious. Tasker's didn't appear malicious, either. A similar move to a woman in the workplace CAN get one in big trouble. Plus, I think we need to promote respect for the zebras among the players. Maybe it promotes camaraderie between NFL employees, but not respect.

Thoughts? Am I over-reacting?