IF MM and TD get one more season...

Outkast

as head coach and GM and President of the Bills what will they do to get the fans back on their side?

It will be interesting to see how the GM, who cares more about the bottom line because of his President title, will change things up this offseason. I believe he should relinquish one of his titles because being both GM and President is a conflict of interest. He is trying to show RW that he can make a buck and at the same time bringing in players on the cheap hurting his own abilities to bring in top level talent. Since TD has gotten here he has signed a bunch of nobodies, with the exception of TKO and London Fletcher of course. Other than those two players, name me a top tier free agent that TD has brought in.

These are the names of the Free agents that come to mind. Rian Lindell, Trey Teague, Eugene Robinson, Mike Gandy, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Chris Villarial, Sam Adams, Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent. The latter of the group seeing their best days in the rear view mirror. Hardly world beaters to say the least.

To make amends for this TD will have to fire John Guy. Someone needs to be tha fall guy and this guy (no pun intended) will be the scape goat. TD also has to go out and sign some bona fide ballers. Having parades, talking big and unveiling new jerseys won't cut it this time around.

And now for Mike Mularkey. MM will have a lot to prove as well but he can't do anything in the offseason to get the fans to show support. The only thing he can do is get to work even harder this year and come back mentally tougher. He already has a built in excuse for this season. New QB and injuries and a whole lot of bad luck so he deserves one more chance.

Firing TD might not be so bad after all if he follows the script I just laid out. Changing GM's might set this organization back even further.

He is trying to show RW that he can make a buck and at the same time bringing in players on the cheap hurting his own abilities to bring in top level talent.

535821[/snapback]

Bupkis. The team has consistantly signed high profile FAs under TD, probably to a fault (TV, SA and CV come to mind). You cite some of these guys in your post, but at the time they signed, they were highly sought after.

The Bills spend 95% of the salary cap each year, unlike the Cards or Bengals. You can question the player personnel decisions, but not the spending commitment.

as head coach and GM and President of the Bills what will they do to get the fans back on their side?

It will be interesting to see how the GM, who cares more about the bottom line because of his President title, will change things up this offseason. I believe he should relinquish one of his titles because being both GM and President is a conflict of interest. He is trying to show RW that he can make a buck and at the same time bringing in players on the cheap hurting his own abilities to bring in top level talent. Since TD has gotten here he has signed a bunch of nobodies, with the exception of TKO and London Fletcher of course. Other than those two players, name me a top tier free agent that TD has brought in.

These are the names of the Free agents that come to mind. Rian Lindell, Trey Teague, Eugene Robinson, Mike Gandy, Bennie Anderson, Jeff Posey, Chris Villarial, Sam Adams, Lawyer Milloy and Troy Vincent. The latter of the group seeing their best days in the rear view mirror. Hardly world beaters to say the least.

To make amends for this TD will have to fire John Guy. Someone needs to be tha fall guy and this guy (no pun intended) will be the scape goat. TD also has to go out and sign some bona fide ballers. Having parades, talking big and unveiling new jerseys won't cut it this time around.

And now for Mike Mularkey. MM will have a lot to prove as well but he can't do anything in the offseason to get the fans to show support. The only thing he can do is get to work even harder this year and come back mentally tougher. He already has a built in excuse for this season. New QB and injuries and a whole lot of bad luck so he deserves one more chance.

Firing TD might not be so bad after all if he follows the script I just laid out. Changing GM's might set this organization back even further.

535821[/snapback]

Why are you letting Tom Modrak off the hook?